1. Do You Want to Make $2,002.00 a Month From Home?

2. Are You Ready To Begin Building Wealth Online?


3. --->Click Here To View Your Free Wealth Building Video<---











Thursday, January 6, 2011

A short interview with inspiring stupid little Blogger

Starting a blog or online business, which aimed to success, is not easy to do stuff. But learning from those that already have a benefit to your success.

Recently, I did an interview on chat with one of the outstanding young blogger, entrepreneur Web these days is consider himself a small blogger like a fool is now to make money on the Internet its mablog.

Let's go for his inspiring, come and learn from it.

Well …I am David Vishal blogger 14 marketer Internet currently I own ... blog only one that is growing quickly, I am working hard to make a popular goal is to generate enough income to my passive income before you leave college to. I heard for the first time can make blogging money 2 years, my first started the blog for a year.

After a lot of failures in the first six months, and keeping all my money I did for my blogs all resources, so I started a little stupid blogger Blogspot after four months of hard work, I have enough money to move my own host.

In the past five years, and always looked for ways to make money, always looking for new business opportunities, which I read magazines and business, but was unable to start a business of my own that I was still very young.

But blogging is something that anyone can do and was very less operating expenses and the boot, so this was one of the reasons why I chose to blogs, but after studying more into it read about famous bloggers I addicted to it.

Well its not quite clear yet, I'm not exactly sure how I stumbled across this idea when I friend were debating on another domain of ideas, when I was just a small idea about a fool and other minute idea fool I was less lucky Blogger. I get such a name which was quite improved the quality of our brand.

Even my blog mostly about making money on the Internet, I cover anything and everything about this topic, which includes primarily Internet marketing, blogging tips, affiliate marketing and social media.

Also most of the bloggers believe you need to blog about your desire to be profitable, but in my case it was like that, I chose a niche only because it seemed I knew nothing about profitable niche this when I started, but slowly after a few days and months this niche has been my passion.

I know this is quite strange, but I believe that every person should try new things, compatible with what suits him best.

I was also helped by a friend of mine helped me install and run, but wordpress for stupid little Blogger I did it all on my own I've received a lot of help. maoriy initially for my first blog, but they will not encourage such activities when my marks my deteriorated.

On the actual did everything myself and I deal with this alone challenges something makes me really proud and made me quite strong.

Well as all even wanted to kick start my blog officially with WordPress as it is powerful and effective than blogger. I had to deal with many issues after offset too, but now I'm pretty safe with him.

Well my users get hell lots of resources for crop up their career online, give them the content copied easier.You can ensure that even if I just rewrite the article exists that I make sure I add extra resources or link them useless.

Has enjoyed most of my blog readers, this is why I keep recommending most of my articles do not have to be completely different, but only write differently.

My readership has grown since I started this blog, but since I started using WordPress in my readership has increased by 50-60% for each month.

Good top notch content at first, but my promotion methods were enough to get traffic, but when I started writing good content to be served my promotional methods with great credit to due to return visits, bookmarking and links.

From the beginning I used affiliate networks monetize my site, although I do not generate sales more than 3 months, I'm counting on it for future past one month ... I have 2 direct advertising sales that pushed the underlines my particular month, so I completely these techniques for monetization, also planning to run the product quality to increase revenue.

Also it is a good blogger puts a certain amount of time solely for the purpose of his blog, he decides to investments and time well, constantly updating his blog blogger good rewards. readers and answer all comments, posts and answers questions in the guest receives through emails.

Banning? it's not really the same, but I don't call it immoral because my techniques will not damage a person I stand for my methods since the world of running your blog into a successful business is difficult enough even for the best blogs did not meet the opportunity to grow larger in the blogosphere.

This is why a little known as essential for growth, rather than I was about to today is a great achievement, but a few months ago even it sounds impossible without these methods sometimes it but call it called techniques.

I stick that network with others, blog commenting, social bookmarking and Marketing Forum is the best, but niche changes depending on the program you can use methods like. untapped such as marketing video if you have a lot of learning to write, but the basic principle for all blogs in all niches remains good SEO content and upright.

Once you publish a blog post and I must share it on Facebook bloggers our brother my personal profile on the My-fan that brings a lot of interactions and discussions, you can then submit these articles to social sites and ask other bloggers I rate it, that bring the basis for the post go viral.

After that I fixed drive traffic through blog commenting and forum posting which usually brings a lot of targeted visitors, hell it the most profitable traffic source generates few Diggs. extra, retweets stumbles and he helps me successfully causes viral chain. This usually fails at first but there are constant on success in later periods like experiencing now.

Once you generate income for its recommended to join a paid advertising methods towards for continued success and growth of your blog, but more than the investment type and how you can bring visitors from these investments was important. counsel you to do detailed research on any publishing method before you spend it.

Correct. thank you for spending the time of this interview is useful.

Now, what can you say about consulting and experiences of blogger just stupid?

Subscribe to our feeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment