1. Do You Want to Make $2,002.00 a Month From Home?

2. Are You Ready To Begin Building Wealth Online?


3. --->Click Here To View Your Free Wealth Building Video<---











Monday, November 8, 2010

Kajabi platform now live

Finally!

You have waiting for this day since the first time I clicked the link "Powered by Kajabi" portal of Andy Jenkin video Boss and saw that the spiffy integration platform this site using wasn't some $ 50,000 custom made installation only had put together Video boss. 

I think I was probably as one of the first people to get on the notification list and I kept Kajabi checked their site every few weeks to see if progress.I don't know what is on this platform, but just the idea of being able to start a site very sexy integration as without it costing me tens of thousands of dollars in Setup only gets me excited.

I also come from a slightly different perspective about this as well, since my background is in programming I know what you need to build a gateway integration as. you also have played with different systems of approximately a dozen out there for creating membership sites using different CRM like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and many others, and all sorts of plug-ins, plug-ins, and other ding dongs-need to become a membership site is working.

Have finally figured how to do it, and have in fact a fully functional membership site platform that is paid for and execution, but frankly this still doesn't work the way I want to work; each module is built by someone else and all somehow kind work together, but I just feel like everything is duct taped together and I do not like this.

Hope works thus expect Kajabi works so that there is such a hassle to sites including the Setup program.

For a limited period of time performing a free trial version; click on the image below to learn more:

No comments:

Post a Comment