1. Do You Want to Make $2,002.00 a Month From Home?

2. Are You Ready To Begin Building Wealth Online?


3. --->Click Here To View Your Free Wealth Building Video<---











Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What to do when your Internet Connection slows down

Everyday, I follow 31 days plans to make my blog better with 31 days to building a blog improvement of Darren Rowse. But recently I have slow Internet connections, sometimes, it really disturbs me about making these guidelines Darren told me.

I was disappointed with Internet connections because it usually saves me every time I browse the Internet and then, pop up thoughts of crazy idea – that motivates me to take my operation is useful things to do when slows down my Internet connection.

I love collecting books and ebooks but sometimes those books exactly where my storage stock. I plan to read those books, but I don't have time to do so, and then the moment I came to read these ebooks not motivated to read before.

In this way, also you should not open your blog account or browse and read other blogs, I still learn something from these ebooks and other bloggers shared to you.

Since no connection to the Internet, why not create a fresh action supporting his new plans new great experience strategies to improve the status of your blog?I think this is a great opportunity to do so because they cannot be tempted to perform other Internet browsing except creating a plan of action.

It is also one of my favorite things to do when I'm not a virtual world Web. usually, you can make calls to other people about how a blog can make money on the Internet.Many people are interested in is because most people want to earn money, job land I told them, "why not build a business online."Of course they were shocked, because that was the first time they heard it.

Then you can grab these people into the site to learn if you are not with them. Another way of collecting the right traffic?

Publishing online is also a good strategy to gather more unique readers to your blog.I usually create posters sticker when slows down my Internet connection to do some Photoshop editing ... to make a different type of posters suitable for publishing online sticker.

I'm here up my sticker in public places such as the super market, gas stations, bus stations. you can also request permission first owner of the number of buses to let me paste my stickers on them.

Here is one my poster sticker.

Full-time bloggers stick usually on their own to make some updates on their blogs or online business, sometimes it is one of the reasons why the family farm to an imbalance of the attention.

Why not make bonding with children and his wife if you're married? if you're still single, why not take cover with your brothers or parents?

As soon as this is also the best time to make the rest and forget those problems that you want to resolve the virtual world.

Sometimes, these things above can make you feel better. do you have your own appointments when you're away from your computer keyboards?

Subscribe to our feeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment