1. Do You Want to Make $2,002.00 a Month From Home?

2. Are You Ready To Begin Building Wealth Online?


3. --->Click Here To View Your Free Wealth Building Video<---











Monday, November 1, 2010

MiniWarGaming first order unexpected

A few days ago I ordered my first order from MiniWarGaming.


You need to get some washes as Devlan * Badab Black, but since it doesn't make any sense to order only a couple of Paintings cartridges due to shipping costs, I ordered a box of the blood Angels Guard Sanguinary.


  I ordered some Celtic nose since it is impossible to get them to my local shop gaming experience.


Anyway, when I got the mail yesterday was a surprise.I made a video of what I also experimenting with a new style to make video where I prepare too much, not Clean my Office, and just turn on the camera and record only makes one receive and then do some editing.


I think if this style of video isn't too horrible for viewers that can make it easier for me to pump more video content on a more regular basis; what do you think guys?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment